Notify of
Orchid petals shaped as a love heart (Orchidpaw)
Orchid petals shaped as a love heart (Orchidpaw)
February 17, 2017 5:11 pm

ya y first co m ment 😀

W ho are t he cats on t he cover?

Jaysnow
Jaysnow
February 17, 2017 6:55 pm

Oh, wow. Spoiler pages this early? Hm. I didn’t expect this to be a thing until the release dates were approaching. I want to say stuff about the blurb, but again, I don’t want to spoil Jayie…..is another mod modding these?

I believe they are Tigerheart and Hawkwing. I did a photoshop job too albeit a terrible one, if you want to see it.

Flowerstream
Flowerstream
February 17, 2017 7:01 pm
Reply to  Jaysnow

Yeah, other BlogTeam members will be moderating these spoiler pages

Orchid petals shaped as a love heart (Orchidpaw)
Orchid petals shaped as a love heart (Orchidpaw)
February 17, 2017 7:18 pm
Reply to  Jaysnow

It is all coming together!!!

Fallensnow
Fallensnow
September 24, 2017 2:41 am

Who are the cats on the front of each of the AVoS books?

ShadeFrigor
ShadeFrigor
April 4, 2018 5:10 pm

I belive they are Finpaw (left) and Twigpaw (left) due to them being main characters and matching the descriptions in the book.

Starstripe
Starstripe
February 17, 2017 6:52 pm

I presume this is the 4th book?

Jaysnow
Jaysnow
February 17, 2017 7:05 pm
Reply to  Starstripe

Hello, Starstripe!

Yes, it’s AVOS book 4. Owen does a spectacular job with the covers. Bravo to him.

Jaysnow
Jaysnow
February 17, 2017 7:25 pm

So, this is the blurb:

SkyClan has returned to its rightful place among the other four warrior Clans, hoping to find a new territory to call home. But not every cat is convinced that this is where SkyClan belongs. The careful balance around the lake is more fragile than ever before—and the fate of all the warrior Clans remains uncertain.

“SkyClan has returned to its rightful place among the other four warrior Clans…”

I kind of figured SkyClan would return by Shattered Sky, given the end for Hawkwing’s Journey and Thunder and Shadow, and the title “Shattered Sky”. So this didn’t give away too much for me. It just confirmed some theories. I wonder about the prophecy, though: “Embrace what you find in the shadows, for only they can clear the sky.” How does this tie in with SkyClan’s return? The sky is cleared now, right? Or is it not quite yet? Does ShadowClan have a role to play in this, or is it Twigpaw and Violetpaw because they were found “in the shadows”? Is it a double meaning? Or is it as straightforward as it seems (which I doubt)? I think it would be interesting to have ShadowClan be the heroes this time. It would be a unique twist. And Tigerheart and Hawkwing are by the lake, so…what are they doing there? Why do they seem to be meeting in secret? I think this might tie in with Tigerheart’s Shadow, but I’m not sure. And how would we even know about it as readers? Does Hawkwing get a POV in Shattered Sky? I dunno, and now I’m rambling. d:

“[…]hoping to find a new territory to call home.” I find this bit strange. I get that they probably only just got to the lake, but I thought the territory mentioned in the Bramblestar’s Storm manga would become their new home. I thought that was foreshadowing, but I guess not. I wonder where they will live, though…there’s not a whole lot of room by the actual lake now. Will there be a battle with all 5 Clans to settle this? Or will they *try* to settle it peacefully? Will Bramblestar consider splitting his territory with SkyClan, for the sake of peace? This could cause discord in ThunderClan, though. Those who believe SkyClan could stay and those who don’t. Leading into the next part of the blurb….

“But not every cat is convinced that this is where SkyClan belongs.” This much is obvious. Certain aggressive cats *cough* Breezepelt *cough* and others like him won’t want SkyClan at the lake and taking up more territory, even if SkyClan doesn’t have many cats left after Hawkwing’s Journey. I can see Rowanstar being aggressive about it, and Onestar too (if he doesn’t die soon, which I kinda doubt). Anyhow, I wonder about the reactions to SkyClan. Probably much shock, and then anger at their warrior ancestors for keeping it a secret. Or maybe some just won’t care and want to help SkyClan find territory to stay at. Bramblestar will want them to stay, for sure.. But this will probably spread much discord between the Clans, which might even lead to a battle, as I mentioned above. This is called “Darkest Night” after all, and Firestar’s ghost in TAQ mentioned dark times ahead. This is probably the dawn of them. (This isn’t relevant, but I wonder *how* SkyClan will return in Shattered Sky. Dramatic entrance? End of book kind of dramatic entrance? I don’t know.)

“The careful balance around the lake is more fragile than ever before—and the fate of all the warrior Clans remains uncertain.” Ever all the living cats could remember, there have been 4 Clans and 4 Clans only. The territory was divided equally between the 4 Clans in Starlight. A new Clan will disrupt this balance, and cause even more discord seeing as Darktail and his rogues had just been tramping about (even though it seems like they are defeated by Shattered Sky given the Tigerheart’s Shadow blurb). So a new Clan, however small, is bound to cause nothing but discord. And thus, the fate of all the Clans remains vague and unclear.

All in all, this blurb didn’t give as much away as previous blurbs have, which I am thankful for. This is mostly stuff I had already guessed.

Whew, that’s it. I think I’ll do an analysis for the Tigerheart’s Shadow blurb next, and then go back to do one for Shattered Sky on their respective spoiler pages. I might post theories for this book later.

Sapphire that's shaped like a heart (Sapphireheart)(a.k.a. Comettail of Galaxyclan)
February 17, 2017 9:14 pm
Reply to  Jaysnow

Yus!!!! Finally!!!!

Mint Frost
Mint Frost
February 27, 2017 8:46 am
Reply to  Jaysnow

You’re not far off from what I was thinking after reading the blurb. But I am curious to see how StarClan explains themselves as to why they kept SkyClan a secret and let their memory die off with exception to Firestar (when they sent him to rebuild SkyClan back in the day). And because ThunderClan kept it a secret from the other clans, I am almost sure Onestar is going to have a serious issue with that. Not to mention ThunderClan themselves. Since only a few cats knew of SkyClan’s existence in the first place. As for the cover, I thought it was Bramblestar and Hawkwing. I may be wrong. But they are both strong cats who are well liked by their own clan members. And something tells me that Hawkwing is going to be leader of SkyClan really soon. Looking foward to this book along with Shattered Sky and Tigerheart’s Shadow.

Snowstrike
Snowstrike
March 20, 2017 5:03 pm
Reply to  Mint Frost

Actually Mint, in canon Leafstar has lost only 1-3 lives (She very well could have lost more due to off screen developement) I believe that Skyclan will recieve Windclan’s forest and part of Thunderclan’s simply due to the fact that it’s uncharacteristic for Windclan to hunt in a forest. That very well could be skyclan’s territory,

Lupinepaw Steals Chocolate in Valentine's Day
Lupinepaw Steals Chocolate in Valentine's Day
February 17, 2017 7:45 pm

I’m guessing that gray cat on the cover is Hawkwing, since it matches HJ cover 😛

Sundance
Sundance
February 17, 2017 8:19 pm

Oooh!!! Interesting!!! 😀 The brown cat on the front reminds me of Tigerheart, then again I don’t know many of the new characters!!! 😛 Who do you think it is???

Lupinepaw Steals Chocolate in Valentine's Day
Lupinepaw Steals Chocolate in Valentine's Day
February 17, 2017 8:50 pm
Reply to  Sundance

Not sure 😛 although I get the feeling its a SkyClan cat

Rainpaw/pool
Rainpaw/pool
February 18, 2017 2:30 am

And I have a feeling Hawkwing is very, VERY closely related to….. Twig and Violet. Like, FATHER kind of related.

Rainpaw/pool
Rainpaw/pool
February 18, 2017 2:32 am

Ah, the joy of early spoiler pages *a content sigh*

Smokyflame
Smokyflame
March 15, 2017 5:21 pm

I think it may be alderheart??? I mean, it is night so everything would be shadowed..

Bluebellkit
Bluebellkit
February 17, 2017 9:47 pm

Kate when will you say the title of the 5th book? and I think on the cover is Leafstar and Bramblestar

Jaysnow
Jaysnow
February 18, 2017 10:53 pm
Reply to  Kate

I think the cats are Tigerheart and Hawkwing. I did a photoshop if you want to see for yourself.

the ghost of an inactive stoatpaw

February 24, 2017 7:07 pm

XD

Smokyflame
Smokyflame
March 15, 2017 5:23 pm
Reply to  Mistypaw

HOLY COW THAT IS SO AMAZING!!

Sundance

Stoatkit Isn't Signed In
February 18, 2017 3:44 am

YES YES IT WAS

Shiverfur
Shiverfur
February 18, 2017 10:15 am

STOATY YOU SPOILT IT FOR ME!!!

Fallenshadows

Reply to  Wollow

-Sincerely,
A Cracker

Daisypaw
Daisypaw
February 18, 2017 5:50 am

I showed this to my two and half year old sister and she said when I get it, she gets to read it too. <3 It comes out the day before my older sister's birthday, and I told thst to my little sister, and she said I would get it and we would resd it together on my sister's birthday. She loves Warriors because I have The Ultinate Guide and she knows most of the names… I am so proud.

Marquis de Lafayette/mossball
Marquis de Lafayette/mossball
February 18, 2017 10:10 am

Soooo many spoiler pages suddenly

The frenchiest French fry

Goldenpaw (Goldenfawn)
Goldenpaw (Goldenfawn)
February 18, 2017 8:39 pm
Reply to  Kate

😀

Frostflower
Frostflower
February 18, 2017 6:42 pm

WHOA OMG OMG HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THE COVER :O IT’S BEAUTIFUL 😀

Beetletail
Beetletail
February 18, 2017 9:16 pm

I’ll have to post my prediction for Shattered Sky here, mainly because it holds some spoilers from the Darkest Night blurb.

I think that in Shattered Sky, the Clans are going to have a series of battles to reclaim ShadowClan. Each one causes more cats to lose their lives, and possibly a few well-liked characters die in it too. That’s why it’s going to be tragic.

I’m predicting that there will be a major battle in “Darkest Night” too, and it’s going to happen during the night. It would be more of blood-shedding instead of life-stealing though. The battle is going to be due to arguments between the leaders. If Onestar doesn’t die in Shattered Sky, he’ll die in Darkest Night because of a battle he started.

I think that SkyClan is going to mingle with ShadowClan after Darkest Night. Possibly Leafstar(and maybe Rowanstar) will die, and that will give them an opportunity.

oh boy

Hashbrown That Burns Mouth
Hashbrown That Burns Mouth
February 21, 2017 1:08 am
Reply to  Beetletail

I like this idea! I feel like Mistystar and Reedwhisker should also die, leaving RiverClan in chaos without their leader or deputy.

Jadepaw
Jadepaw
February 25, 2017 10:06 am

Jeez, for all we know Misytystar still has her nine lives. SHE’S FREAKING 12 YEARS OLD WAHH
Can StarClan halt old age? Idk.

Softbreeze
Softbreeze
February 27, 2017 8:00 am
Reply to  Jadepaw

I absolutely adore Mistystar but 12 years old does seem a bit ridiculous. She’s older than Graystripe and he’s been an elder for quite some time. I find it very likely that she’ll die by the sixth book in this series, as will Onestar.

Angelwave/star (Angel Who Walks On Waves)
Angelwave/star (Angel Who Walks On Waves)
March 3, 2017 8:38 pm
Reply to  Softbreeze

My predictions are Graystripe will die……. and yes maybe Mistystar and Onestar

Ivypool
Ivypool
November 21, 2017 8:33 pm

Onstar is dead

Alla Shkut B
Alla Shkut B
November 8, 2017 3:43 pm
Reply to  Softbreeze

Onestar is dead now and Hairstar now rules Windclan with crowfeather as depudy. Skyclan is back in the forest and Tigerheart is the new leader of Shadowclan……Tigerstar the 2nd. Dovewing has three kits with Tigerstar, and now lives with him in Shadowclan

darkmist
darkmist
March 10, 2017 9:52 pm
Reply to  Beetletail

I really hope Rowanstar doesn’t die. He’s the same age as Bramblestar and became a leader after Bramblestar so if he dies before Bramblestar, it will only enforce the message that ThunderClan cats are better than anyone else, which is something they’ve been trying to get rid off this arc. I think it would me much more satisfying to see Rowanstar learn how to take control of ShadowClan and reclaim it as rightfully his. But I fear the Erins will take the easy route and have Darktail kill him, meaning he’ll die a failure and it’ll be up to some new cat (probably (and annoyingly) Tigerheart) to take control of ShadowClan again.

katmione grangerdeen

Brightwing - Bright Wing Of Mountain Bluebird
Brightwing - Bright Wing Of Mountain Bluebird
February 19, 2017 9:29 am

Who are the cats on the front cover?

Click the name, join the Clan!

Orchid petals shaped as a love heart (Orchidpaw)
Orchid petals shaped as a love heart (Orchidpaw)
February 19, 2017 2:05 pm

It looks like Tigerheart and Hawkwing.

Beewing
Beewing
March 3, 2017 1:04 pm

Im pretty sure its Tigerheart and Dovewing.

darkmist
darkmist
March 4, 2017 8:15 pm
Reply to  Beewing

Dovewing isn’t a tabby. The one on the right is almost definitely Hawkwing. That carts artwork is basically identical to the Hawkwing on the cover of Hawkwing’s Journey. And the other one could be Leafstar, although it looks like a dark tabby (and Leafstar is a light tabby) so I would guess its Tigerheart or Bramblestar.

katmione grangerdeen

Snowstrike
Snowstrike
March 22, 2017 3:30 pm
Reply to  darkmist

Darkmist with it being Night time it could easily make a light tabby like leafstar look like a dark tabby.

Beetletail
Beetletail
February 19, 2017 3:26 pm

Unknown– but most people have guessed that they are Leafstar/Tigerheart/Alderheart and Hawkwing.

oh boy

Ebonygaze
Ebonygaze
February 20, 2017 5:14 am

They look like Leafstar and Hawkwing.

Lynxpaw
Lynxpaw
September 15, 2017 11:56 pm
Reply to  Ebonygaze

The cover of what

Fawnpaw
Fawnpaw
February 22, 2017 9:16 pm

I think it’s Alderheart and Hawkwing.

Mint Frost
Mint Frost
February 25, 2017 10:40 am

I’m thinking Bramblestar and Hawkwing. Possibly Hawkstar??

darkmist
darkmist
March 4, 2017 8:16 pm
Reply to  Mint Frost

I agree Hawkwing will probably be leader by this time. I predict both Onestar and Leafstar will die in Shattered Sky

katmione grangerdeen

Quietstorm
Quietstorm
March 14, 2017 5:46 am
Reply to  darkmist

I agree hawkwing will probably become leader at this point, but I hope that after all the dedication she has put into her clan, leafstar will get to see them arrive and settle in at the lake. Im guessing she will die like tallstar, although probably without the last minute deputy change. I love leafstar, she totally deserves to see her hard work and sacrifice pay off!

darkmist
darkmist
March 15, 2017 2:50 am
Reply to  Quietstorm

I love her too! She reminds me so much of Bluestar, especially after she lost so much in Hawkwing’s Journey (Billystorm and two of her three kits). I think she will make it to the lake and die soon after from exhaustion. She’s such an amazing cat though.

katmione grangerdeen

Angelwave/star (Angel Who Walks On Waves)
Angelwave/star (Angel Who Walks On Waves)
March 3, 2017 8:39 pm

To me it looks like Tigerheart and Dovewing……

Meg_Moonfeather
Meg_Moonfeather
August 5, 2017 9:01 am

I actually thought Tigerheart and Dovewing, as the book right before it is “Tigerheart’s Shadow” and is about him and Dovewing going on yet ANOTHER quest…

Alicefur
Alicefur
February 20, 2017 3:54 pm

I CAN’T WAIT FOR DARKEST NIGHT AND SHATTERED SKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG YEAS!

Sapphie (Sapphireheart)

ME TOO! 😀 😀 😀

6.022 x 10^23

Softbreeze
Softbreeze
February 27, 2017 8:22 am
Reply to  Alicefur

I haven’t been this excited for new books in a series since Power of Three. I’m so impatient.

1 2 3 38

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch