815 Replies to “Crowfeather’s Trial Spoiler Page”

1. Creekstorm
    October 20, 2018 at 9:10 pm

I loved this book so much! It is my favorite super edition by far. Being able to see Crowfeather mature and evolve his relationships with Nightcloud and Breezepelt was absolutely wonderful. WindClan is so much different from ThunderClan and it was very interesting to finally read in another Clan’s POV again. Onestar’s arrogance was definitely something that ticked me off. However, seeing average warriors disagreeing with their leader was interesting. Like I read in another comment, it seems like everyone just gets along in ThunderClan. This book was very interesting and would read it again.

2. Wolfblaze
    October 23, 2018 at 11:25 pm

I think it might be an idea, but do you think Harestar and Featherpelt could be mates? It would be wonderful if he had one in The Broken Code Arc,!

3. lunaheart
    October 24, 2018 at 6:10 pm

OH MY GOD ITS SOOOOO GOOOOOOOD There is an invasion of stoats in the tunnels and Nightcloud disappears. Because of the stoats Crowfeather tells Bramblestar about it and Bramblestar offers his help. But Onestar exiles Crowfeather and insulted Bramblestar. He sneaks back into camp and rescues Nightcloud, who was stuck in a twoleg den. He goes with Breezepelt, Heathertail, hootpaw and gorsetail. It’s basically about Crowfeather dealing with how to be a better father and getting rid of stoats.

4. lunaheart
    October 26, 2018 at 12:55 am

It actually changed my opinion on Breezepelt. I used to hate him bout now he’s my baby

• Spotify is Also Spoto and Spotty and a Vampire
      October 26, 2018 at 6:59 pm

I know, right! πŸ˜€

Spoto, at your service

• lunaheart
      October 27, 2018 at 9:38 pm

Stupid autocorrect

• Littlefang
        November 5, 2018 at 7:06 pm

You sound just like me

Nothing but glory and cheese

5. πŸŽƒ Cheetah Not Dressed As Spidey πŸŽƒ
    October 27, 2018 at 1:50 pm

I want more opinions on my rant on the previous page πŸ˜›

gimme dat eggnog

6. Echobreeze
    November 27, 2018 at 3:05 am

I loved this book so much!

7. Nutflower
    November 29, 2018 at 5:20 am

This actually changed my opinion on Nightcloud and Breezepelt. I used to HATE Nightcloud cuz of Leafpool, but now that Crowfeather has made his peace with Leafpool, he and Nightcloud can be friends. It says in the book that the reason he kind of stopped loving Breezepelt is because he was afraid to get his heart broken again (but in a different way), which I think is just really sad but sweet. I also think that because Crowfeather and Leafpool kind of isn’t a thing anymore, he (Crowfeather) will choose Feathertail in StarClan.

8. December 4, 2018 at 7:45 am

Okay, here’s my review of Crowfeather’s Trial:

This was a really nice SE, and although at some bits it felt slow, it seemed for the best as there was a lot of fast paced moments as well. This book made me love Nightcloud, Breezepelt, and Crowfeather even more. I used to hate Breezepelt, but now he’s more neutral, although I do think he got away with too many of his crimes. The book also made me indirectly ship Crow x Night, and I’ve already hated Leafpool (and her biased POV) to begin with so honestly? I wish Crow x Leaf never existed in the first place (Although Jay, Holly, and Lion wouldn’t be born but Squirrel isn’t barren, and there’s also Whitewing…) so Crow x Night could’ve been given a chance. Because honestly? Even though we don’t know their full backstories, I still say that it would’ve worked out better if Crow hadn’t went with Leaf in the first place. But that’s off track. Crowfeather constantly worrying for Nightcloud’s safety after she disappears is really sweet in my opinion, and I’m glad that he respects her as a Clanmate and that WindClan respects Nightcloud as well. In this I do think Breezepelt was quite foolish at times, especially when he fought the stoats by himself. But by the end of the book, I ended up caring about him to some degree. Post OotS-AVoS Breezepelt is okay in my book. The ship Breeze x Heather was really cute, and I loved this ship beforehand so I’m happy that we got some closure on it. By the way this book was written with Crow’s thoughts and feelings, I thought that he and Nightcloud might get back together at some point. But I’m fine with them being just friends, and that was a nice conclusion to their family drama. Now I really want a Nightcloud novella detailing her time spent with Pickle, as he seems interesting as a character and I really wished that Pickle would’ve came with them, as he and Nightcloud seemed to like each other very much.

Onestar was a giant fox-heart in here. From exiling Crowfeather to insulting Bramblestar (he mentions Tigerclaw/star here) because of his pride, he’s really a giant jerk that really shouldn’t have become leader. Ashfoot would’ve been a much better choice to make leader in Dawn. Breezepelt’s redemption could’ve been done better, but we could’ve gotten something much worse. Think positive. But my hand is tired of typing, and I’m done with my review. Marrow out.

Two words: Lovewing Dovewing.