Crowfeather’s Trial Spoiler Page

Official cover art by Owen Richardson

This page will remain a discussion page until more details are announced 🙂 It’ll then become a spoiler page!

Edit (22/02/2018): This page has now become a spoiler page!

Similar Posts:

761 Replies to “Crowfeather’s Trial Spoiler Page”

1. Sandypaw/breeze
    September 10, 2018 at 1:51 am

Please be a bit more specific? Btw, I finally read it I’m on chapter 25 right now. Tell me more please!

2. September 10, 2018 at 4:06 am

can’t wait till I get this 😀
    and a thing for you Kate is well thank you and thanks to Cherith, Vicky and the rest of the people who worked on warriors over the years thank you for bringing us a great book series to love and read thank you
    Bluebell 😻

View post on imgur.com

just looking out on the day

• A Kate for All Seasons
      September 18, 2018 at 8:51 am

Thank you! I hope you enjoy Crow’s T!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

3. Rosewing
    September 12, 2018 at 10:55 pm

With this on top of Squirrelflight’s Hope, Tigerheart’s Shadow, and Hawkwing’s Journey, I can’t help but wonder if we’ll be getting an SE on a RiverClan cat soon. Maybe Reedwhisker?? I mean, there is a lot of potential in him.

Stop and smell the roses

4. September 17, 2018 at 9:00 pm

good idea i wondered that too

5. September 18, 2018 at 4:33 pm

Hello, people! Welcome to today’s edition of Moon’s Book Reviews, aka Moon Rants for Five Paragraphs About the New book she just read in one day. Yippee!!

I just read Crowfeather’s Trial, and I got it just earlier today, from the library (which took WAYYYYY too long in my opinion 😛 ). I would like to say I have a love-hate relationship with the book. I liked a lot of it – like how Crowfeather finally bonded with his son and WindClan mate, Nightcloud. But I absolutely hated the way Crowfeather interacted with Onestar. Onestar is such a… piece of fox-dung? That’s all I can think of without cursing. More on my thoughts about that soon. The stoats were creative, I guess. Not the best choice, and it really seems they’re running out of ideas, but I guess it was kinda nice not having more rogues or foxes or something like that. I just wish they could have come up with something else, not that I can think of something right now.

Let’s start off postive. Here are some of my favorite points about why I LOVED this book (some of it, anyways).
    -Crowfeather is a beast. He should just slay his dumb leader all ready. Onestar deserves it. Crowfeather is annoying and I both like him more and hate him more after this book. He’s frustrating and stupid, but I like his temper. Fiesty, like me 😛
    -THE SUSPENSE!! Face it – we all knew Nightcloud was alive, since she’s on AVoS, but
    I almost checked the AVoS allegiances again because her death seemed so convincing. I have a connection to Nightcloud that I’ll explain soon, and I loved how moved I felt at the thought of her death. It was great, though kind of worrying, despite knowing she was alive anyways.
    -It’s… FAMILY BONDING TIME! YAY! It was so satisfying to see Crowfeather trying his best to give Breezepelt a chance. When I first read the sample, I wanted to punch Onestar in the face for talking to Crowfeather like that. Everything Crowfeather thought and said he had right to, and he was right. He had given up so much for his clan, and his leader was questioning his loyalty. His son had tried to murder somebody, and fought on the Dark Forest’s side, but his leader said Breezepelt was “loyal” and “brave.” GAHHH! While Breezepelt was a little out of character, I really like the new him. He tries to think more and snap less, and cares about Heathertail and Nightcloud. I appreciate Crowfeather’s attempts to make things up. I don’t think I can begin to explain how happy it made me when he was standing up for Breezepelt. At first, I always hated Breezepelt and never thought he should have been forgiven. But I found myself changing my mind – I like Breezepelt, and while he wasn’t that nice or great, he’s still a cool character. I can argue for both sides, that he deserves forgiveness or doesn’t. I think I’ve talked too much about this bit…
    -Ashfoot. Pretty simple. I’ve always liked Ashfoot as a minor character, and I’m glad she kinda had a part in the story.
    -The characters! Very vague, I know, but I really liked how the characters (mainly Crowfeather) grew as the story progressed. I found my own mind about Breezepelt change as Crowfeather’s did. I’m not sure how to say it, but it was really cool and I felt myself grow to not hate Breezepelt, just like Crowfeather did. I think I’ll stop there.
    -CrowXHeather was cute, and became a lot more explainable why Heathertail loved him. SHIP SHIP SHIP!

The negatives:
    Onestar. I hate him. He made me so mad, I wanted to give up on the book.
    The stoats were kind of boring. I liked the thought of a non-cat enemy, and the stoats were challenging, I just wish there was a different animal. I feel that it didn’t really fit into the end of the Great Battle like a different enemy could have.

All in all, the book was very nice. I always felt bad for Nightcloud after watching a MAP, and I felt this was good for her family. In short, I have a love and hate relationship. I hated so much of it, but loved even more.

I congratulate anybody who read until the end. I tried to make this comment as short as possible, so… haha

Revive my secret clan/my name!

6. Spottedspirit
    September 18, 2018 at 6:19 pm

Oh my StarClan, Breezepelt! I just love that cute little evil guy! 😛 He is the best character in Crow’s T!