26,026 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern”

1. Wren doesn't know her passwoooorrrrrddd
    January 12, 2019 at 12:47 am

and its almost my Canniversary

I also don’t know why I did that like this

2. Tuliptalon
    January 12, 2019 at 12:59 am

Description/gender for Ferris and Whiskers?

shine bright like a diamond

• January 12, 2019 at 2:18 am

ferris-long furred brown tom with green eyes
      whiskers- short-furred gray she-cat with yellow eyes

not just a boulder it's a rock

• January 12, 2019 at 3:35 am

i also just made that up i don’t if you asked me for a fan made thing or something 😛 😛

not just a boulder it's a rock

• January 12, 2019 at 7:01 am

Ferris would be a dark grey tom with darker swirls and amber eyes.
      Whiskers would be a white she-cat with green eyes and (obviously) long whiskers.

• January 12, 2019 at 7:04 am

Uhhh…
      Ferris- A fuzzy orange tabby tom with big amber eyes. He’s really nice and gay 😛
      Whiskers- A sleek silver and white tom with long black whiskers and blue eyes. He has a reserved personality but is funny and enthusiastic around Ferris, his mate.
      Oh shoot, this sounds like Tallstar and Jake 😝

Agaveshade4life 😛

• Tuliptalon
        January 12, 2019 at 9:55 pm

Well this was meant for Kate but thank you!

shine bright like a diamond

3. Fallenshadows (Fallen)
    January 12, 2019 at 1:13 am

What are your favorite books/book series (other than Warriors 😛 )? 🙂

• January 12, 2019 at 2:17 am

hmm i like diary of a wimpy kid 😛

not just a boulder it's a rock

• Snowswirl
      January 12, 2019 at 2:30 am

spirit animals

• January 12, 2019 at 3:15 am

Lunar Chronicles!

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
        January 12, 2019 at 8:00 pm

Yes!! I love that too!

wildflowers ~

• 🌑🌙✨Lunaheart!🌑🌙✨
      January 12, 2019 at 5:07 am

The willow falls series and little house

• Wren
      January 12, 2019 at 5:07 am

Wings of Fire

I don’t read any other series

• 🌑🌙✨Lunaheart!🌑🌙✨
      January 12, 2019 at 5:09 am

The willow falls series and little house!

• January 12, 2019 at 5:27 am

Wings of Fire is great, but my true favorite is The Guardian Herd. Please read it if you haven’t. It actually got me into warriors 😀 Then plus some other random horse series you probably don’t know 😛

Sprinting for Senior Warrior!

• Wren
        January 12, 2019 at 4:03 pm

I’ve.nee. wanting to read The Guardian Herd for a long time, but I can’t get fingers(because you use your fingers to turn pages on e-books😜) on it ☹️

• January 12, 2019 at 7:05 am

Oof like nothing 😛

Agaveshade4life 😛

• Cheetahspark
      January 12, 2019 at 2:44 pm

Ummm I love a ton of them but at the moment I’m obsessed with Percy Jackson (even tho I read it back in like 4th grade) and Six of Crows (they’re making a Netflix adaptation whoooop!)

2018 - thank u, next

• January 12, 2019 at 2:54 pm

My favorite book is Silver and my favorite series is Red Queen 😛

• Sparks Flying Up from the Warm Winter Fire (and there's teeth involved for some reason) [Sparktooth]
      January 12, 2019 at 5:37 pm

Probably the Shannara book series by Terry Brooks 😛

Never. Stop. Creating.

• Spring Frost Melted By Fire (Frostpaw | Frostfire) (Frosto)
      January 12, 2019 at 6:33 pm

Wings of Fire 😀

I SHIP IT

• Wishpaw
      January 13, 2019 at 6:53 pm

Magnus Chase, I guess?

4. rainbow-colored kinkmas tree
    January 12, 2019 at 2:43 am

hi mod
    *points to live chat*
    im lonely

heart's racing head is reeling

Embers on a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
      January 12, 2019 at 3:35 am

Open 😉

Writer, photographer, mod

• January 12, 2019 at 3:36 am

😛

not just a boulder it's a rock

5. January 12, 2019 at 3:52 am

if there are any mods there the chat is open, but no mods on it 🙂

not just a boulder it's a rock

Embers on a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
      January 12, 2019 at 4:34 am

My internet died but I’m back now 😛

Writer, photographer, mod

6. Icy Wants a Tissue for Christmas
    Icy Wants a Tissue for Christmas
    January 12, 2019 at 4:23 am

You cannot prevent winter
    from coming
    just as you cannot prevent
    spring from returning
    and bleeding colour
    back into the world.

– Me, writing bad poetry at 10:30 on a Friday night

Ambition and strong coffee.

• January 12, 2019 at 4:30 am

oooooof

not just a boulder it's a rock

Embers on a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
      January 12, 2019 at 4:33 am

i love it

Writer, photographer, mod

• Wishpaw
      January 12, 2019 at 4:36 am

That’s good!

Icy Wants a Tissue for Christmas
        January 12, 2019 at 5:09 pm

Aww, thanks ❤ 🙂

Ambition and strong coffee.

• January 12, 2019 at 5:27 am

❤️

Sprinting for Senior Warrior!

• January 12, 2019 at 5:43 am

I love it too

~love you all! ❤️

Icy Wants a Tissue for Christmas
        January 12, 2019 at 5:09 pm

Thanks 🙂

Ambition and strong coffee.

• January 12, 2019 at 7:06 am

I like it! 😀

Agaveshade4life 😛

• Willow Branch Laden With Snowflakes (Wistep)
      January 12, 2019 at 8:10 am

remind me again how that’s bad

because that is l e g e n d a r y

~you will be found <3

Icy Wants a Tissue for Christmas
        January 12, 2019 at 5:10 pm

I think you mean legendairy 😉

…..sorry

Ambition and strong coffee.

• Cheetahspark
      January 12, 2019 at 2:45 pm

reminds me of my inevetible fate and that I have no control over what happens to me in my life at all

so it was great 😛

2018 - thank u, next

Icy Wants a Tissue for Christmas
        January 12, 2019 at 5:10 pm

……dang. You just put a really dark turn on that. 😛

Ambition and strong coffee.

• Spring Frost Melted By Fire (Frostpaw | Frostfire) (Frosto)
      January 12, 2019 at 6:34 pm

It’s great 😀

I SHIP IT

• Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
      January 12, 2019 at 8:02 pm

nU ITS BEAUTIFUL POETRY H*CK IT’S REALLY PRETTY i love it

wildflowers ~

7. January 12, 2019 at 4:28 am

heyy i just created a blogclan instagram account so if you wanna follow me my username is, bluebellthesponge 🙂

not just a boulder it's a rock

8. 🌑🌙✨Lunaheart!🌑🌙✨
    January 12, 2019 at 5:12 am

When I’m practicing my solo for my school musical in the shower my brother comes out of his room and yells at me for being too loud. (And yes, I do have a solo!)

• January 12, 2019 at 3:49 pm

😛

not just a boulder it's a rock

• Spring Frost Melted By Fire (Frostpaw | Frostfire) (Frosto)
      January 12, 2019 at 6:34 pm

Oof 😛

I SHIP IT

• Wishpaw
      January 12, 2019 at 7:33 pm

I sing in the shower too XD except I sound like I’m a screaming possum.

9. 🌑🌙✨Lunaheart!🌑🌙✨
    January 12, 2019 at 5:45 am

So I’m opening a roleplay/fan fic called Shrillstars fail and BlogClanners get to be the cast! It’s about Shrillstar patrolling in twolegplace when he meets a beautiful/handsome cat named Gala. But Shrillstar already has a mate, crestsnow. It’s about Shrillstar overcoming his love and crestsnow overcoming her hate.
    THE CAST
    Minx
    Aspen
    Willow
    Darius
    Finn
    Ellen
    All you have to do is fill out this form
    NAME
    ROLE NAME
    ROLE GENDER
    ROLE PERSONALITY
    ROLE DESCRIPTION (Can be more detailed than allegiances)
    For example,
    Lunaheart
    Crestsnow
    Female
    Manipulating, sly, spoiled, a lot like nightcloud
    Gray tabby with yellow eyes, a white underbelly, a torn ear, a scar right above her left eye, and striped blue-gray paws

• Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
      January 12, 2019 at 8:06 pm

I thought I signed up for this as a kittypet named Minnie but idk if that was something else or??? I love these names btw
      NAME
      ROLE NAME Aloepaw(song)
      ROLE GENDER female
      ROLE PERSONALITY Kind, determined, courageous, loyal, laid-back, suspicious
      ROLE DESCRIPTION Long-furred grey tabby she-cat with a white chest, paws, tail tip and muzzle, and mellow green eyes, as well as a faint scar along her flank.

wildflowers ~

• Frostdawn
      January 13, 2019 at 2:28 am

Frostdawn
      Swirlheart
      Shy, loyal, suspicions, enduring
      Lithe Brown tabby she cat with darker swirling stripes, lighter brown belly, white chin, unusually long whiskers, and turquoise eyes.

10. Wishpaw
    January 12, 2019 at 6:07 am

Hey… um… this is directed to Cakestar. This is for you… I worked really hard on it so… please read. It’s an idea for a Warrior cat backstory, Eaglesplash of Riverclan. He is a brown tom with a white chest and paws and green-yellow eyes. His father would be Rushtail and his mother would either be a new cat named Shardwing or his current mate. If it is his current mate, maybe he could be in the second litter. For the purposes of the writing, his mother was Shardwing in this little backstory down below.

Eaglesplash was born under the name of Swiftkit along with his sister, Sweetkit. However, Sweetkit is a sickly kit and is held back in the nursery for longer than Swiftpaw. Their mother, Shardwing, begins to resent having to spend all her time in the nursery. Suddenly, Sweetkit is killed by an eagle when she wanders out of camp. Stricken by grief, Swiftpaw asks for his name to be changed to Eaglepaw so that he will never forget what happened, and one day avenge it. The leader obliges, and his name is formally changed.
    One day when wandering alone in the woods, he sees an eagle. Blinded by rage, he attacks the bird. But then, Shardwing stepped out from the shadows. Here is an excerpt of this scene as I picture it:
    “Funny,” she said. “You blame a bird when you should be blaming a cat.” “What do you mean? ” Eaglepaw asked, mystified. Who should he be blaming? “It was me.” she said, the words resonating through the willows. Shock washed over Eaglepaw in brutal waves, like frost scraped down his spine. “No.” he said. Shardwing’s eyes faced downward, at the broken grass and the kicked up sand beneath her. “I lured her to a clearing where I saw an eagle days before. I turned and ran. Only after it was too late did I feel the weight of what I had done.” Her face finally rose to meet his. “I had to do it, for my clan. She was keeping me away from them. From you.” Her eyes shone with pain, like yellow pearls layered with haunting truths and secrets. The frosty feeling he of shock he felt was slowly being replaced, beginning to burn like a raging blaze. “Forgive me.” Eaglepaw lunged. “You killed her!” Eaglepaw shouted his eyesight red with fury. He leaped across the river, trying to get to Shardwing, to punish her. Midleap, he felt something slam into his side. He was sprayed by water, and the scent of trout filled his nose. The breath knocked out of his lungs, he fell back into the river, unable to do anything but flail as the world ebbed to shadow.
    Eaglepaw’s eyes slowly opened. Where am I? the apprentice wondered. Then, he saw Shardwing. She was crying, her tears falling on his face, stinging like ant bites. “Oh, Eaglepaw, I regret it so much. It’s my fault.” Eaglepaw could feel the fire begin to return, a screaming pain, until the point where he could not tell whether it was the pain of his sore muscles or his mind. But he was too weak to do anything. “You killed her because she wasn’t useful to you. You killed her for being her.” Eaglepaw panted. “I’m sorry.” Shardwing repeated. Eaglepaw pulled himself up, ready to deliver a killing blow. “No.” he thought to himself. “I can’t.” He couldn’t stoop to her level. And besides, he was too weak to anyways. He slowly put his claws away. “Go,” he said. “Go home.”
    Back to the storyline.
    And moons later, on the night of his warrior ceremony, he requested the suffix -splash, in honor of the fish who made him show mercy that day. The next moon, Shardwing passed away of cancer. Now, two possible paths for him here, both turning him into a mentionable character with the lesson he learned. He could either train an apprentice who, due to Eaglesplash’s teaching of peace, chooses to pursue the path of medicine cat under Willowshine or become a medicine cat himself in a more ‘Mudfur’ like way, losing his taste for violence. I think that both of these would a) lead him to be important to the story (but not too important!) and b) hold true to the character development and the lesson he learned that night.

I would like to see him in The Broken Code because we don’t see much of Riverclan and they have really interesting traditions that the other clans don’t have, such as how they decorate their nests with shells and feathers, and how they have their own chant. Riverclan so far has been really only used for one or two Super Editions and some half-clan relationships. Thunderclan is the main focus, Shadowclan is the so-called ‘evil’ clan, and Windclan was where Gray Wing lived AND the first one to have a medicine cat and a leader with nine lives. But what about Riverclan? You may claim they have Mothwing, but didn’t a SHADOWCLAN cat fake an omen and force someone into a position of power? (I am, of course, referring to Redscar and Flowerstar from Tigerstar’s leadership ceremony.) What with Darktail being Onestar’s son and the whole Crowfeather thing, Windclan has been getting a lot of spotlight lately. I just feel like Riverclan needs some too. It’s my favorite clan!

• Christmas Cakestar
      January 12, 2019 at 8:47 am

Lovely!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Wishpaw
        January 13, 2019 at 2:45 am

So… will you include him? I know it may not be a smart idea to base anything off the shower-thought ideas of some random middle schooler but I’d really like to see a character who isn’t meant to have some great destiny/power/prophecy. I like the idea of a character causing his/her own problems and learning from them, such as Eaglesplash’s own grief and his own temper. I know you and the other Erins probably have plans for the next arc, but if you could just squeeze him in the story it would mean a lot to me, and maybe a couple other Blogclanners as well, to know that we can help write the stories and weave the tales of the Warriors world. Thanks for taking the time to listen to me, Cakestar.

• A Kate for All Seasons
          January 13, 2019 at 7:45 am

It would be lovely to write a book woven from BlogClan ideas, but I’m afraid it wouldn’t be possible. The ed team write the storylines now and they have their own world to conjure!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Wishpaw
            January 13, 2019 at 2:12 pm

Understandable. Thanks for listening, anyway.

• Wishpaw
            January 13, 2019 at 6:52 pm

Maybe I can write a story about him myself, and then share it with some other Blogclanners!

• A Kate for All Seasons
              January 14, 2019 at 8:08 am

What a great idea! 😀 Do it!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader