1,944 Replies to “Darkest Night Spoiler Page”

1. CoAl2O4 that Dyes Snow Blue (Cobaltheart)
    December 2, 2017 at 2:38 am

I noticed an error, in chapter 17 on pages 229 and 230 it says “As he spoke, Lionblaze raced back through the entrance. Molewhisker, Birchfall, and Larksong followed, Lilyheart behind them” which happens during the storm while Molewhisker is still with Hawkwing’s patrol. They don’t get back to the lake until chapter 21.

Reading: Dawn

• Jaysnow the Snowman
      December 2, 2017 at 2:42 am

Haha, I thought I was the only one who noticed that. Nice.

Kate probably meant Mousewhisker. Another reason why I wanted Molewhisker to be named Moleclaw instead.

• Elmwhisker
        December 2, 2017 at 10:02 pm

This happened with Belleaf too. She was said to be on the journey but she wasn’t

2. Shimmerflame
    December 2, 2017 at 8:53 pm

YAY I’m getting it!

3. Vixen the Fox-like Reindeer (Foxie)
    December 3, 2017 at 12:01 am

Posting this again with some added extras…….

Questions for Kate:

Is it true that Hollyleaf was originally going to be the blind one instead of Jayfeather?
    And if she were named Crowkit, what would you have liked (thought) her warrior name to be?
    If she were part of the Three, what power would she have had or what power would you give her??
    What warrior name would you have given Ravenpaw? Idk somewhere on a warrior fact it said Ravenwing, even though that’s already a cat.
    Would you think Redtail was/would be a good father to Sandstorm and good mate to Brindleface if he had lived longer (I’m hoping he would have)?
    Was Redtail’s and Brindleface’s relationship a good one (like did they really care about each other like FirexSand and other couples or was it just a SpiderxDaisy thing)??
    Is FeathertailxReedwhisker canon (true) or not? I think it’d be cute but it probably isn’t real……
    Will Mothwing get a love interest? Or did she in the past but it was never revealed (I feel like she won’t though so idk why I’m asking 😛)
    Did Grasspelt have a crush on Briarlight (it seemed a lot like he did)??!
    Who is your fav warrior cat couple?
    Do you watch/know Marvel (lol not cat related but whatevs)??
    Will there be more novellas (unless that is a W.A.S. thing)???
    If Hollyleaf and Fallen Leaves did become mates and if they had kits (unlikely, but I’m just wondering what you think), what would their kits be named and what could they possibly look like? Others have answered this in their opinions but I’m asking yours now. 🙂
    Will Lakeheart and Lizardtail’s true kits ever be confirmed??!! (their kits confuse me)
    Am I asking too many questions? 😛
    I wish we could have seen more of Redtail 😕 I liked him (especially his bushy red tail and his gutted ears. His fursona actually inspired mine), even though we never saw much of him (sorry that wasn’t really a question, haha)

It’s fine if you can’t answer all of them 🙂

• Jaysnow the Snowman
      December 3, 2017 at 9:20 pm

I’ll try to answer these since Kate is busy.
      I’m pretty sure Jayfeather was always going to be the blind one.
      I’m not Kate, but Crowfrost sounds nice to me even if it is already a canon name…maybe Crowleaf.
      Again, not Kate. But I think visions of the future would be cool. And not just potential futures, but she could follow what path she wanted (cough, becoming Clan leader, cough) by taking the right steps because she knew how it would end up.
      Not Kate, but Ravenheart is what I would have chosen for him. It really fits his personality. Ravenwing is also nice, it doesn’t really matter if there’s another canon Ravenwing.
      Not Kate, but I’m not sure. He may have been too busy with deputy duties, but that didn’t stop Shellheart from being a good father to Crookedstar? So I guess he would have. We know so little about him so it’s hard to say for sure.
      We don’t know. They had 0 scenes together.
      It’s pretty sad. It could be canon for all we know, but from my view of things, I kind of doubt it.
      Mothwing doesn’t seem the type to want a mate to me. Plus, Kate recently said “no mates for medicine cats”. Guess they’re not going the forbidden love story route anymore.
      Maybe he did. Or maybe they were just friends? I don’t know. He only had one quote about Briarlight, and that could have been purely in a platonic way, could have been romantic.
      I’m not Kate, so I’m not sure. I think she said once she really likes Gray Wingx Turtle Tail…
      I’m not sure if she watches Marvel, sorry.
      I don’t think so, which is unfortunate. Vicky was writing those, and she’s done with Warriors.
      There are contradicting opinions on whether or not they are mates. Kate says not on her watch, Vicky says they did become mates. It’s up to the reader, I guess. She’s not been shown with him in StarClan, so I don’t think so. I like the idea of a mateless Hollyleaf as well. They couldn’t have kits…they’re both dead.
      I think Harekit, Gorsekit, etc are going to be the “real” kits, sadly. There has been too much confusion. But Kate recently said she’d try to fit them in the narrative as much as possible, so we’ll see? Wavepaw and Cypresspaw are better names, though. (Wavesplash is a totally cool name).
      There is no such thing as too many questions.
      Me too. Redtail was cool from what we saw of him. Maybe he should get a short story in the future?

• Vixen the Fox-like Reindeer (Foxie)
        December 3, 2017 at 9:39 pm

Cool thx JayJay! 🙂 (I like saying that for some reason. Sorry if it’s too weird though or makes you uncomfortable. It’s one of my nicknames for people/cats with “jay” as their prefix)

4. Sky
    December 3, 2017 at 12:14 pm

Kate, if you could choose, what would you name Violetshine and Twigbranch?

Also, what is your favorite ship from this new arc?

'Tis the season to be JOLLY!!!

• Jaysnow the Snowman
      December 3, 2017 at 9:09 pm

Kate said she would have chosen Twigshade for Twigpaw, but I personally would have preferred Twigshine/Twigheart. Violetshade fits Violetpaw better imo.

I’m not sure what she would have picked for Violetshine, though. Maybe she’s fine with her canon name?

I’m pretty sure her favorite ship is FernxIvy, but I can’t say for sure.

• Sky
        December 3, 2017 at 10:00 pm

I would have liked Twigshine and Violettail or Violetshine, since the sisters are so close.

'Tis the season to be JOLLY!!!

• Jaysnow the Snowman
          December 3, 2017 at 10:32 pm

True, like Bluefur and Snowfur…

5. Magmawing
    December 4, 2017 at 12:03 am

Kate, Since Alderheart certainly has feelings for Needletail. Does Needletail felt the something?

• Christmas Cake
      December 4, 2017 at 12:11 pm

W.a.S

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Anonymous
      December 4, 2017 at 10:50 pm

I don’t think so, at least not for the first half of the arc. In The Apprentice’s Quest and Thunder and Shadow, Needletail seemed closer to Rain. When Rain died in Shattered Sky, Needletail felt grief for Rain and even more fear of Darktail, and there was no clear evidence that she had true feelings for Alderheart. Too bad for Alderheart.

Of course, this is only my opinion. I might be right or wrong. Seems that we will have to wait and see…

6. Snowflower
    December 5, 2017 at 1:09 am

Kate, do you want arc 7 to follow the modern Clans or DOTC? Do you know which one we’re following yet?

• Christmas Cake
      December 7, 2017 at 9:46 am

I’m pretty sure it will be the modern cats but I secretly want to carry on with Dawn…

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Jaysnow the Snowman
        December 7, 2017 at 12:31 pm

Me too.

• December 7, 2017 at 6:19 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Christmas Cake
          December 10, 2017 at 1:08 pm

😀

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Jaysnow the Snowman
            December 10, 2017 at 3:27 pm

I sent in some cadbent pics Kate.

• Christmas Cake
              December 10, 2017 at 4:45 pm

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Jaysnow the Snowman
                December 10, 2017 at 7:40 pm

*cadvent pics

• Snowflower
        December 9, 2017 at 5:10 am

If it is the modern Clans, then I want the POV’s to go to one of Dovewing’s kit and one of Ivypool’s kits.

Though I wouldn’t say no to SkyClan getting a POV. I like them.

• Vixen the Fox-like Reindeer (Foxie)
          December 10, 2017 at 4:13 pm

I haven’t read DotC yet (well I’ve read the first few chapters of The Sun Trail and I found it kinda boring [at that moment. Sorry. It’ll probably get better but yeah]) so I’m perfectly fine with it continuing on modern day 🙂

• December 10, 2017 at 5:08 pm

YESSSSSSS

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

7. December 5, 2017 at 3:40 pm

I really think in tiger’s shadow pouncekit and lightkit, shadowkit warrior/med names{IT Shadowkit becomes the skyclan med}
    Lightkit/Lightpaw/Lightheart{In honner of firestar}
    Pouncekit/Pouncepaw/Pouncefire{In honner of Bouncefire}
    Shadowkit/Shadowpaw/Shadowfall.
    ~Cloudedpaw

• December 7, 2017 at 3:29 am

I would like Shadowkit to be apprenticed to Puddleshine and become Shadowsight
      Lightkit could be Lightleap
      Pouncekit could be Pounceleaf (Hollyleaf!)

• Falalalalalal! (Flowerstep)
        December 7, 2017 at 4:35 am

I like those! I was thinking Pounceclaw (after Rowanclaw), Lightpool (after Ivypool, requested by Dovewing) and Shadowstripe.

8. Magmawing
    December 6, 2017 at 1:49 am

Kate, you said that Alderheart have feelings for Needletail. Does Needletail felt the same thing with Alderheart?

• Christmas Cake
      December 7, 2017 at 8:04 am

Who can tell with Needle?

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Magmawing
        December 7, 2017 at 10:14 am

What about her relationship with Rain the rouge? I hope that she doesn’t have any relationship with him because he was NOT a good cat & mate. I will not forgive him for killing Sharpclaw.

• Butterflyflower
          December 10, 2017 at 2:38 pm

I’m pretty sure Darktail was the one who killed Sharpclaw… But Rain was a follower of his…

9. Falalalalalal! (Flowerstep)
    December 7, 2017 at 4:43 am

I am now making kits for Ivypool and Fernsong!

Palmkit- pale yellow tabby tom with blue eyes- Palmleaf

Moonkit- silver tabby she-cat with white underbelly- Moonshine

Yellowkit- yellow tabby tom- Yellowpelt

And Finally Wingkit- pale silver she-cat with white paws and tail tip- Wingflap- named after Dovewing (who may or may not have arrived in Shadowclan with Tigerstar yet)

Anyone else have ideas?

• December 7, 2017 at 2:02 pm

I think we need some good names that are fresh and unique to the Warriors world, that are pretty short, unlike dandelion- and juniper- and stuff like that. We could do gale- or bone- or rise-, early- etc. We need some good names!(Bonefeather, Riseflower, and Earlyfoot are my OC’s!)

Lots of Purrs.

• December 8, 2017 at 12:32 am

Got it!

Here are some names that haven’t been used or are good and haven’t been used often (and possible warrior names):
        Palmkit- Palmleaf, Palmfur, Palmnose
        Blizzardkit- Blizzardfang, Blizzardstripe
        Swiftkit- Swiftstrike, Swiftclaw
        Duskkit- Duskstorm, Duskfur
        Heartkit- Heartsong, Heartflame
        Starkit- Starfire, Starmist, Starstripe
        Clearkit- Clearpool, Clearwave
        Aspenkit- Aspenleaf, Aspendew
        Flaxkit- Flaxpelt, Flaxtail
        Bristlekit- Bristlefang, Bristlespots
        Dapplekit- Dapplestone, Dapplefur
        Mottlekit- Mottletail, Mottlefoot
        Brushkit- Brushfire, Brushnose
        And Finally Firkit- Firstep, Firwhisker, Firtail

Everyone else, I challenge you to make as many names that haven’t been used or used much in the warriors series as you can: Go!

10. Falalalalalal! (Flowerstep)
    December 7, 2017 at 4:47 am

Hey Kate, among Tigerheart and Dovewing’s kits, who is your favorite. I’m all for Shadowkit.

• Christmas Cake
      December 7, 2017 at 9:45 am

I haven’t decided yet. Shadowkit has the bigger role, but I generally prefer less special cats. Their personalities just take longer to filter through.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Jaysnow the Snowman
        December 7, 2017 at 1:19 pm

That’s great to hear. I love Shadowkit.