1,881 Replies to “Tigerheart’s Shadow Spoiler Page”

1. Raventoast
    September 4, 2017 at 12:37 pm

What the Dickens happens to poor old Rowanstar?

• Dark
      September 4, 2017 at 2:12 pm

I have no idea

2. Aquapaw
    September 5, 2017 at 12:02 am

Ok, what happens, do tigerheart and dovewing have kits, and what happens?!

• Sundance
      September 5, 2017 at 12:14 am

Are you sure you want to know? 😀

• Bluebellpaw
        September 5, 2017 at 12:18 am

i really do

who you callin' pinhead?

3. Bluebellpaw
    September 5, 2017 at 12:22 am

someone pls spoil for me does dovewing and tigerheart happen? what happens to rowenstar and yes spoil for me PLS!

who you callin' pinhead?

• Sundance
      September 5, 2017 at 12:30 am

An in-depth summary of the book can be found here (contains all the spoilers 😛 ): http://wcrpforums.com/thread/43354/tigerhearts-shadow-full-summary-spoilers

• Wistep
        September 5, 2017 at 12:52 am

SPOILERS
        So he literally got resurrected?
        SPOILERS END

• The "Tail" of the Werewolf
        September 5, 2017 at 1:16 am

screams loudly

• dog-in-the-rain
      September 5, 2017 at 1:24 am

Yes, Tigerheart and Dovewing have three kits: Pouncekit and Lightkit, she-kits, and Shadowkit, a tom-kit. Rowanstar dies somehow and is in StarClan as Rowanclaw. Tigerheart receives nine lives and becomes Tigerstar. Dawnpelt is confirmed dead.

• Elizabeth Sausto
        September 5, 2017 at 9:51 pm

Why does Rowanstar become Rowanclaw?

• Dove
          September 7, 2017 at 12:45 am

Rownstar becoming Rownclaw wasnt fully explained

• Dove
      September 7, 2017 at 12:44 am

Rownstars death wasnt explained, Dovewing and Tigerheart(star) had 3 kits outside of the clans and Tigerheart died but the other cats carried his body to the Moonpool so he got 8 lives

4. dog-in-the-rain
    September 5, 2017 at 1:06 am

I don’t think I’ve ever had a heart as broken as this….. Ivypool with kits? Dawnpelt, Rowanstar(now Rowanclaw), and Spiresight all dead? I hope the Erins don’t abandon Fierce’s group, as they did with Jingo’s. By the way I love the name Fierce.

• September 8, 2017 at 11:00 pm

Ivypool doesn’t have kits… And Dawnpelt died in Shattered Sky.

• Sundance
        September 8, 2017 at 11:30 pm

In Tigerheart’s Shadow, it’s implied that Ivypool will/might have kits. ^^

5. Sky
    September 5, 2017 at 1:27 am

Guys.

Actual spoilers.

OMG, it’s so sad.

I think that Dovewing and her kits in ShadowClan with the new Tigerstar is nice.

2019, here I come!

6. Sky
    September 5, 2017 at 1:28 am

Also, could someone tell me whether or not Ivypool has a mate? I hope not…..

2019, here I come!

• Snowflower
      September 5, 2017 at 4:34 am

Kate would give Ivypool a mate if she could. It’s quite obvious that she ships her with Fernsong.

• Redmoon
      September 8, 2017 at 9:10 pm

I can’t see Ivypool with any tom in ThunderClan honestly, Fernsong is her cousin and much younger than her. However (Hold your breath guys), I have an odd shipping should Ivypool get a mate. I can sort of see her with Hawkwing of SkyClan. I think he would be a kind mate to Ivypool, he’s had to mature quickly in Hawkwing’s Journey, and I think he could handle Ivypool should she have a temper. Since no one knows what happened to Pebbleshine, it might be a good shipping. What do you guys think? If not, I would like her to be an independent she-cat as well.

7. Sky
    September 5, 2017 at 1:30 am

I think that the silver she-cat in the vision with kits is Ivypool, BUT I DON’T WANT HER TO HAVE A MATE!!!!!!

WAAAHHH!!!!

Also, if she does have a mate, hopefully, it’s NOT Fernsong.

2019, here I come!

• Sundance
      September 5, 2017 at 1:39 am

Yeah, I prefer Ivypool as a strong, independent woman (or with Blossomfall, hehe. 😛 )
      Seems likely that the silver she-cat in the vision is her, though. And if she does has kits, I wonder how they’ll tie into the plot! 😀 (Lionblaze and Cinderheart are having more kits too . . . makes you wonder if the second half of Vision of Shadows will be about Bramblestar getting overthrown and ThunderClan being ruled by an army of dictatorial kits. 😉 )

• Sky
        September 5, 2017 at 1:41 am

😉

I do think that we need another Mousefur. Seriously, near all the she-cats of warriors get mates, and it’s so annoying sometimes!

2019, here I come!

• Juniperpool
        September 5, 2017 at 6:32 pm

^^^^^

pagodas + palaces

8. Sky
    September 5, 2017 at 1:32 am

DID YOU KNOW THERE’S A MANGA ABOUT BERRYHEART

2019, here I come!

• Foxtail
      September 5, 2017 at 5:17 am

Berryheart is Needletail’s mother right?

Also, DAWNPELT IS DEAD???? Wow I am sooooo stupid. I don’t know why but I keep spoiling things for me. Anyway yay for Dovewing and Tigerheart and their new kits!

9. Magmawing
    September 5, 2017 at 3:44 am

Kate, I have to ask…
    What was the church name that Dovewing and Tigerheart went to? Was it Salisbury Cathedral since it was located 20-30 miles away from the New Forest (Clans old home)?

• Kate
      September 5, 2017 at 2:28 pm

Cherith imagined the Clan’s forests to be in the New Forest. But when I wrote the first two Warrior books, I set them in the woodland stretching away from the back of my cottage beside Loch Lomond in Scotland. Although Vicky and Cherith will probably forever picture the Clans in Southern England, I will always remain a north country girl and for me, the Clans will live in the colder wilds of Britain 😉
      As for the church, it is purely imagined.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Raventoast
        September 6, 2017 at 7:50 am

So, what are the possibilities that Tigerstar was a Highland Tiger?

• Kate
          September 7, 2017 at 3:56 pm

LOL.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

10. Snowflower
    September 5, 2017 at 4:37 am

Kate, did Dovewing name Shadowkit and Lightkit after the Dark Forest VS StarClan/Clans battle that happened in The Last Hope? That’s what those names make me think of.

• Kate
      September 5, 2017 at 2:24 pm

I love that the names remind you of the Last Hope battle. But Dovewing was thinking more about the differences between ShadowClan and ThunderClan when she named her kits and trying to celebrate hers and Tigerheart’s differences.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader